Premium Water Heater Installation and Repair in Hutto, TX
Your tank water heater is one of the most used appliances in your home
Davis Plumbing provides the highest quality water heater repair and installation services in Hutto, TX.
Has the water in your Hutto area home gone cold?
Did you know most water heaters only last between 8 and 15 years?
Texas weather can put a strain on your water heater, no matter the season...
"One Tank To Rule Them All"
The tank style water heater is the most popular among residents within the Hutto area, with tankless water heaters coming in at a close second.
Offering the lowest initial cost and an average capacity of 40 to 50 gallons per unit, it’s no surprise why this style water heater is so common for families of 3-4 people.
While this modern marvel of plumbing is the usual go-to for most households, some issues can still leave you without hot water.
How do you know if your water heater needs to be repaired?
- Not Enough Hot Water:
- Does a shower while the dishwasher is running leave you shivering? If so, that is a tell-tale sign that your hot water heater is not producing enough water. If you frequently run out of hot water, it’s probably time to call in a professional.
- Pooling Around Your Water Heater:
- If water is leaking out of your water heater, this is an indication of a serious issue. Left unresolved, a leaking water heater can cause major damage to your home. Leaks can be caused by excessive sediment at the bottom of your tank, a broken temperature-pressure relief valve or a broken heater drain valve.
- You Have Stinky and/or Discolored Water:
- Does your water smell like rotten eggs or does it have a rusty brown look to it? If that sounds like your water, you could have bacteria and rust inside your water heater tank. Your water heater’s anode rod could be broken. The anode rod kills bacteria and removes rust from the water.
- Your Water Pressure Isn’t What It Used to Be:
- Changes in water pressure can signal major issues with your water heater. Typically, this is caused by a build-up of sediment in the bottom of the tank. If ignored, you could be left without any hot water at all and suffer leaks in the future. Draining and flushing the tank is usually the fix.
- Your Water Heater is Making Weird Noises:
- Is your water heater making banging, popping, cracking, or other weird noises? If so, it’s trying to tell you something is wrong. Many times these sounds can be caused by mineral build-up that can cause leaks if not addressed properly. If you hear a boiling sound coming from your water heater, contact a certified plumber immediately as this can mean pressure is building in your tank.
If your water heater isn’t working, call Davis Plumbing at (512) 382-5646, and our trained and certified plumbers will have your water heater up and running in no time.
Water Heater Replacement and Installation for The Hutto Area
If a simple repair isn’t going to get your water heater up and running again,
that means it’s time to replace it.
In these cases, replacing the unit is the more cost-efficient and less taxing experience.
Every water heater provided by Davis Plumbing comes with a 1 year warranty.
We’ve also created a DIY guide to servicing your tank water heater: