We repair and replace tankless water heaters at the best rates in Lakeway, TX
Should you have a tankless water heater in your Lakeway area home?
If you live in a home with a large number of people, a traditional water heater may not be able to keep up with the demand for hot water. In fact, you may have to wait to take a shower or wash dishes after the other people in your home have taken theirs.
A tankless water heater is smaller and more energy efficient. It doesn’t need to reheat water if someone takes a shower after you, which means you can take a shower when you want without having to wait for the water to heat up again.
Benefits of Having a Tankless Water Heater
- Faster and More Economical:
Tankless water heaters are more efficient than traditional tank-style water heaters.
- Hot Water On Demand:
Tankless water heaters provide endless hot water, which is perfect for larger households.
- Compact and Space Saving:
Tankless water heaters take up less space than traditional tank-style water heaters.
- Better Durability:
Tankless water heaters last longer than traditional tank-style water heaters.
- Better For The Environment:
Tankless water heaters are eco-friendly and can save you money on your energy bills.
- Safer Than Standard Tank Heaters:
Tankless heaters are safer because they eliminate the storage of water at a high temperature.
- They’re Easy to Winterize:
We all know that Austin winters can be hard on your home. With the ability to easily be winterized, your home has hot water no matter the season.
Tankless Water Heater Repair for The Lakeway, TX Area
How do you know if your tankless water heater needs to be repaired?
- Not Enough Hot Water
- Does a shower while the dishwasher is running leave you shivering? If so, that is a tell-tale sign that your tankless hot water heater is not working properly. If you frequently run out of hot water, it’s probably time to call in a professional.
- Leaks from Your Water Heater
- While leaks are less common with tankless water heaters, if water is leaking out of your water heater, this is an indication of an issue. Left unresolved, a leaking water heater can cause major damage to your home.
- Your Water Pressure Isn’t What It Used to Be
- Changes in water pressure can signal issues with your water heater. Typically, this is caused by a build-up of sediment and hard minerals in the intake and outtake lines.
- Your Water Heater is Shutting Off
- Does your tankless water heater keep shutting off? If so, this is most like a safety feature of your water heater kicking in and signals a malfunction. Many times this happens when there is a clog in the water filter connected to the system.