Having toilet issues can be inconvenient, expensive, and time consuming. Davis Plumbing is West Lake Hill’s most trusted company when it comes to all your toilet repair needs.
Your toilet, commode, or even “throne” as some would call it- is one of the most important fixtures of your home.
So what do you do when it won’t stop running or won’t flush? And what happens when a standard rubber and wooden plunger just won’t cut it?
We recommend enlisting the help of our expertly trained, licensed, and certified plumbers to help with the problem.
Equipped with state-of-the-art tools to fix any toilet issue, the plumbers at Davis Plumbing will have your toilet back up and running in no time!
If you think it’s time to fix your toilet, call Davis Plumbing at (512) 382-5646, and we’ll send one of our licensed plumbing experts to solve your issue!
Toilet Repair for the West Lake Hills Area
Do I need to call a plumber if my toilet isn’t working?
If you answer yes to any of the following, you might.
- Will your toilet not flush?
- Does your toilet constantly run?
- Have you noticed water pooling around your toilet?
- Is your toilet bowl or tank cracked?
- Do you have a “sweaty” toilet?
- Is your toilet always clogged?
What are the top signs that it’s time to replace my toilet?
- Cracked or Broken Tank
- Have you noticed water collecting around your toilet? Even if you can’t see any cracking on your toilet’s tank, hairline cracks can be the cause. If your tank does have a crack, leaving it unchecked can lead to major issues for your bathroom floors and your water bill. These cracks will leave your toilet running continuously and it’s probably time to get a new toilet.
- Shaky or Wobbly Toilet
- The best case scenario, if you have a shaky or wobbly toilet, is just a few loose screws. If you notice water leaking around the base of the toilet bowl, you might need to replace the wax ring. But this could be a sign of a bigger issue with the floor under your toilet. You should call a professional to ensure the floor underneath is not water damaged, and to ensure a whole new toilet is not needed.
- It’s Just Old…
- Sometimes a toilet is just outdated. Your old toilet might work fine but it’s not as efficient as newer model toilet fixtures. A new toilet can offer features such as dual flushing (half flush for liquids and full flush for solids) that are more eco-friendly and save you money in the long run.
- Constant Clogging
- Is your toilet always clogged? Does it sometimes seem like it’s clogged for no reason? If so, it might be time to get a new toilet. You may be experiencing constant clogging because you have an older low flush system. If you experience clogging more than once per week, it might be time for an upgrade.
When it comes to repairing or replacing your toilet, for the best results in West Lake Hills, Texas we always recommend letting an expert decide.
Whether your toilet won’t stop running or won’t flush at all, you can trust the experts at Davis Plumbing to get the problem fixed in a timely and professional fashion.